LET’S PLAY A GAME. Which would you rather own (as they sit):
A 1966 Ford Mustang with a 289 Hi-Po & 4spd
A 1966 Chevy Nova with a 327 & 4spd?
Tis a difficult choice. Both are lightweights and have pretty solid V8’s. The nova is a bit heavier but also has more power and a bigger engine, so I’ll take the nova
- carsandchicks reblogged this from musclecardreaming
- thelegendtaye reblogged this from musclecardreaming
- travisdukeman answered:66 Mustang
- hey-its-eric likes this
- crazyartteacher likes this
- pompadoursandcars answered:Nova
- livelifeforeachday answered:nova all the way
- fahrstahl answered:Chevy Nova
- chevyfatcat1989 answered:nova, may be a bit bigger but its got a lower weight to power ratio
- chevyfatcat1989 reblogged this from timdevil and added:
- chevyfatcat1989 likes this
- carpecoffeediem answered:Nova.
- drivingdreams answered:mustanggg
- timdevil reblogged this from musclecardreaming
- timdevil likes this
- timdevil answered:The Nova,hands down.
- swedandnight likes this
- as-youwishh answered:The Mustang.
- idrivewaytoofast answered:Nova all day. Never been a fan of Fucked on Race Day.
- raginginsanity answered:66 Mustang
- upintherear answered:How is this even a question… Nova.
- sovereignspace answered:The 66 nova without a doubt
- thepathtoragnarok answered:The Nova, without a doubt
- mfmallday likes this
- kterkper-sixty-six answered:MUUUUUUSTAAAAAAAANG!!!
- hedonismflava answered:Chevy
- boxuvrox answered:chevy nova
- 1994xx answered:nova
- swissstash answered:I’d normally go for the Stang but in the case the Nova is way cooler.
- carterscustoms answered:The Nova
- showcountdown answered:I’ll take the the Nova
- joeschevelle answered:1966 Chevy Nova
- vandertorque answered:nova
- crisislove answered:The ‘66 Mustang!
- dieseltrucksnwhitetailbucks said:Nova, hands down.
- amilkykid said:Nova all day.
- augustsbus likes this
- pardon-mykush answered:The Chevy
- helloworldxoxo likes this
- kingofplanets answered:Mustang.
- warfish440 likes this
- astates answered:1966 Chevy Nova
- kgboss answered:the mustang. i think it has more potential
- musclecardreaming posted this